Saturday, June 19, 2010

professional portfolio - personal web site, Plaxo, LinkedIn.

Google sites is a great site for building a portfolio. I like the fact that I can share my information with who I want as well as sharing information with anyone. It seems a great place to be able to communicate with colleges, or students. I enjoyed the tutorial in our class on how to add things to the web pages. A teacher could literally run an online class from this site. Plaxo and linked in seem to be sites that are almost like facebook; however, it seems more professional and private. I could add whoever I want and keep in touch. I think that we can use all of these sites, but I'm sure we will pick and choose the sites that will be most beneficial. Before this class I was not aware of any of these things. now I know of many ways to bring technology into my curriculum.

No comments:

Post a Comment